The Advantages of the XTRIG Preload Adjuster
- Mechanical transmission
- Use the complete thread of the shock absorber
- Easy handling
- Adjust the preload very quickly
- Low weight
- Dirt insensible
- Patent pending
The advantages of the XTRIG triple clamp
- The X-CLAMP system lets you adjust the offset
- Displays the current offset setting
- Handlebar is mounted with PHDS or Fix-System
- Precise alignment of the fork tube
- Stiffness of the steering stem is perfectly tuned to the respective motorcycle model
- Steering-head bearing is already mounted on the shaft tube
- Special fork slot and clamping for precise fork operation
- Precise clamping with special screws for low torque
- Serial attachments can be mounted without auxiliary material
- System flexibility adapted to the fork
- Anodized in the technical factory look
Following the market launch of the XTRIG PHDS kit, XTRIG Racing Technology has put a complete triple clamp with offset adjustment on the market.
The PHDS kit includes an upper triple fork and the PHDS (Progressive Handlebar Dampening System) handlebar mount. This kit allows the driver to mount the handlebar in 12 different positions. In addition, the handlebar is held in place with the patented PHDS handlebar clamp. It absorbs engine and chassis vibrations, decreasing forearm fatigue. The system also dampens acting forces on the handlebar in a horizontal and vertical direction, affording the driver a less strenuous ride.
The production of triple clamps for renowned manufacturers allowed XTRIG Racing Technology to gather years of racing experience and to develop triple clamps for all MX bikes.
Our triple clamps are developed, designed and produced in the company. The result speaks for itself. The details of the triple clamp, cut from high-quality aluminum, are impressive. Special test stands were developed to ensure a secure clamping and precise fork guidance, guaranteeing that fork performance is distinctly superior to the production triple clamp. Driving situations are simulated with the aid of the test stand, delivering comparisons with the serial triple clamp. This allows XTRIG to design a triple clamp that will give the pilot a proactive driving advantage.
Another XTRIG triple clamp highlight is an easily adjustable offset, quickly allowing the driver to convert the motorcycle for more stability on straight stretches or for easier turning in curves. The X-clamp offset adjustment system developed by XTRIG Racing Technology also ensures that the shaft tube cannot turn in the triple clamp. The clamps are spindled in the last work step (after anodizing) to achieve a precise alignment of the steering stem.
The triple clamps are delivered to the customer ready for installation. The steering head bearing is already mounted on the shaft tube so no special tools, such as a press, are required to mount the triple clamp. All add-on parts such as the start number plate, brake cable guide, etc. can be removed from the production motorcycle.
The XTRIG Racing Technology triple clamp is the only triple clamp available on the market that is delivered perfect down to the last detail and tuned for every model.